I’m a podcast addict. Since my first Apple iPhone back in the day, I have found myself listening to a wide-array of these online radio shows. While finding the time to indulge in the plethora of content out there may be harder from some than others, there is certainly something out there for everyone.
Enter my personal podcast playlist. This list changes from time to time, but the core shows tend to remain the same, containing the necessary listening for the gaming and technology focused podcast-listening geek. Hopefully this humble-bundle will put you well on the path to addition.
- A Cast of Kings, a Game of Thrones podcast.
- Cordkillers, a show focused on cutting the cord.
- Freakonomics Radio, a podcast about the hidden side of everything.
- NPR: Snap Judgment Podcast, storytelling with a beat.
- NPR: TED Radio Hour Podcast, a show about TedTalks from the world’s greatest minds.
- This American Life, a podcast version of the award-winning weekly radio show.
- All About Android, a weekly dose of everything you want to know about Android.
- Engadget Podcast, a weekly podcast from the Engadget pundits.
- Engadget Mobile Podcast, a weekly show from the Engadget Mobile writers.
- MacBreak Weekly, the latest Apple news and views from the top names in Mac.
- Security Now!, weekly discussions on the hot topics in security.
- Tech News Today, explores important tech stories in conversation with leading journalists.
- This Week in Computer Hardware, covers the latest in hardware benchmarks and products.
- The Week in Google, a weekly talk about the latest Google and cloud computing news.
- This Week in Tech, a round-table discussion of the latest trends in technology.
- The Verge Mobile Podcast, a weekly show from the Verge Mobile writers.
- The Vergecast, a weekly podcast from the Verge pundits.
- What The Tech, a weekly chat on all things tech.
- Windows Weekly, a weekly look at all things Microsoft
- WPCentral Podcast, the WPCentral team talks about all things Windows Phone.
- DLC, Jeff Cannata’s weekly show that covers video and table-top gaming.
- Garnett on Games, Garnet Lee’s weekly show about the gaming industry.
- Giant Bombcast, the GiantBomb crew talks about the happening in gaming.
- Reality Breached, an in-depth look at the Video Game industry and its business practices.
- Techpedition, technology ramblings and entertainment from the Techpedition pundits.
- Xbox Live’s Major Nelson Radio, Xbox LIVE’s Major Nelson’s weekly podcast.